Major Halal-Food Expo Planned to Help Make Japan Friendlier to Muslim Tourists !
Japan has the potential to become a major player in the halal market. Japanese have a positive affinity with halal foods, mostly because their well-maintained sense of public hygiene aligns very well with the idea of cleanness that is at the crux of halal foods.
The exhibition will also provide business opportunities and platform for information exchanges in order to assist Small and Medium-size Enterprises to expand Halal related businesses including exports.
Products and services to be exhibited
- Foods and beverage, Cosmetics, Pharmaceuticals
- Food processing facilities
- Hotels, Restaurants, Commercial facilities, Airport facilities
- Domestic and overseas buyers
- Travel agency
- Hotels and Restaurant related organizations
- Halal related organizations in Japan and Overseas
- Muslim consumers in Japan
- Companies, Organizations and Local governments interested in Halal
- Entrance to Exhibition is Free
- November 25 “Wed” to 26 “Thu” 2015
- Open Hours: 10:00-17:00
〒261-0023 2-1 Nakase Mihama-Ku Chiba city Chiba Japan