In nearly all the western countries including Europe, the primary choice for meat is PIG. There are a lot of farms in these countries to breed this animal. In France alone, Pig Farms account for more than 42,000.
PIGS have the highest quantity of FAT in their body than any other animal. But Europeans and Americans try to avoid fats.
Thus, where does the fat from these pigs go? All pigs are cut in slaughter houses under the control of the department of food and it was the headache of the department of food to dispose of the fat removed from these pigs.
Formally, it was burnt “about 60 years ago”. Then they thought of utilizing it. First, they experimented in the making of Soap and it worked.
But, these products came under a ban by the Islamic Countries at that time, which resulted in a trade deficit.
Going back in time, if you are somehow related to South East Asia, you might know about the provoking factors of the 1857 Civil War. At that time, Rifle Bullets were made in Europe and transported to the sub-continent through the Sea. It took months to reach there and the gun powder in it was ruined due to the exposure to sea.
Then, they got the idea of coating the Bullets with fat, which was PIG FAT. The fat layer had to be scratched by teeth before using them. When the word spread, the soldiers, mostly Muslim and some Vegetarians, refused to fight. Which eventually lead to the Civil War.
Now, these multinational companies were again facing a severe drought of money as 75% of their income comes from selling their goods to Muslim Countries, and these earn Billions of Dollars of Profit from their exports to the MUSLIM WORLD.
Finally they decided to start a coding language, so that only their Departments of Food Administration should know what they are using, and the common man is left lurking in the dark. Thus, they started E-CODES. These E- INGREDIENTS are present in a majority of products of multinational firms including, but not limited to -
| || |
So, I request all MUSLIMS or non-pork eaters to check the ingredients of the ITEMS of daily use and match it with the following list of E-CODES. If any of the ingredients listed below is found, try to avoid it, as it has got PIG FAT;
- E100, E110, E120, E 140, E141, E153.
- E210, E213, E214, E216, E234, E252, E270, E280.
- E325, E326, E327, E334, E335, E336, E337.
- E422, E430, E431, E432, E433, E434, E435, E436, E440, E470, E471, E472, E473, E474, E475, E476, E477, E478, E481, E482, E483, E491, E492, E493, E494, E495, E542.
- E570, E572, E631, E635, E904.
- E120 Cochineal: a red color obtained from female insects
- E441 Gelatin: derived from the bones and/ or hides of cattle and/ or pigs
- E542 Edible Bone Phosphate: an extract from animal bones
- E904 Shellac: a resin from the lac insect
The main additives you need to be aware of are:
- Glycerol/Glycerin/Glycerin (E422) - Haraam if obtained from pork or non-halal meat sources.
- Emulsifiers (E470 to E483) - Haraam if obtained from pork or non-halal sources.
- Edible Bone Phosphate (E542) - Haraam if obtained from pork or non-halal meat sources.
Safety assessment and approval are the responsibility of the European Food Safety Authority. Normally each food additive is assigned a unique number, though occasionally, related additives are given an extension ("a", "b", or "i", "ii") to another E-number.
The convention for assigning E-numbers is:
- 100-199 food colors
- 200-299 preservatives
- 300-399 antioxidants, phosphates, and complexing agents
- 400-499 thickeners, gelling agents, phosphates, humectants, emulsifiers
- 500-599 salts and related compounds
- 600-699 flavor enhancers
- 700-899 not used for food additives “used for feed additives”
- 900-999 surface coating agents, gases, sweeteners
- 1000-1399 miscellaneous additives
- 1400-1499 starch derivatives
Pigs have other roles within the human economy: their feeding behavior in searching for roots churns up the ground and makes it easier to plough; their sensitive noses lead them to truffles, an underground fungus highly valued by humans; and their omnivorous (Latin, omnes, omnia, meaning "all" or "everything" and vorare meaning "to devour"), nature enables them to eat human rubbish, keeping settlements cleaner.
Omnivores are often opportunistic, general feeders that lack carnivore or herbivore specializations for acquiring or processing food, but which nevertheless consume both animals and plants.
Various mammals are omnivorous in the wild, such as species of pigs, badgers, bears, coatis, hedgehogs, opossums, skunks, sloths, squirrels, raccoons, chipmunks, mice, and rats.
However, in other Muslim-majority countries with significant non-Muslim minorities, such as Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunei, Lebanon, Turkey, Egypt, Bahrain, Albania, Kosovo, Syria and parts of the UAE such as Dubai, pork is available in international hotels and some supermarkets that cater for expatriates and non-Muslims.
Some sects of Christianity abstain from the consumption of pork. Some denominations that forbid pork consumption are: United Church of God, Hebrew Roots, Seventh-day Adventists, Rastafarian, Ethiopian Orthodox and Messianic Jews.
List With Description
List With Description